TVN 4.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Q&A sessions with Grant Wilson, page-69

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    "If it is unsuccessful ,I won't be hanging around for any more time with the dithering current management team. I do truly believe that there will be a pretty sizeable exodus with the same ideas as well, should the change fail."

I would suggest that the major shareholders (Vimson and Balaton) have this in mind also. If they vote for the current BOD, the will likely see the value of their holding disappear. GW himself suggested that the Germans were activist shareholders so there is hope there and Vimson, would have been promised all sorts of things when jumping on. This is all from Burtons playbook. If they're holders like us, sitting and watching this all unfold, they can see what the current board can do, then comes along a highly qualified potential chairman, with international contacts, gov contacts and boundless energy, promising to reshape the board to get the governance that is required, it makes a pretty compelling argument for change.
    All the garbage that we've had to endure as LTHs, which people are rehashing now (think Share loan extension, think selling of shares to save you skin, think EPA relationship implosion) just solidifies my resolve to see these guys removed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.