LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

q&a snippets from agm question time, page-32

1. 3,760 Posts.
    shanepu,

Text book example of availability heuristics and you only seeing what you want to see.

As the thread heading suggests, these are snippets.

But to answer you to the best of my knowledge there was no specific question about "shareholder communication improvement". There were plenty of shareholder questions and plenty of SMSL/Antilynas quesitons to the extent that they are on the share register. Go figure.

My point though is, only posters on here seem to be stuck on this (as of now) meaningless point.

This "improved shareholder communication" is a nice to have at this point. It is by no means required in my opinion.

YOu are now fully informed. Even if you think you aren't. You have the ramp up timetable, you have production figures, you have cash outflow forcasts.

I will re-quote Eric:

In December you will know the truth. And in the following quarter. "In December". Not after. For mine there is no way an update wont be forthcoming in some way shape or form before year end. Either way, I think we can guess as to contents. That ramp up is looking very sexy indeed.

In addition, primaj has pointed out on more than one occasion that you need to get used to and get over the way Lynas chooses to communicate. It isn't going to change.

Yes Eric has a heavy French accent and understanding him is a bit tricky. Have you noticed how every time he speaks now his Board arms him with a power point preso? Keeps him on track and keeps the listeners on track.

Lynas really is a production company now. You will hear from them quarterly, and every half year. You will get an annual report and ad hoc announcements as ASX/ASIC require.

That's all you are going to get mate. Trust me.

But if you are really an investor and not an announcement-hungry trader wanting to flip your stop for a few pips this should be OK.

PS - going on past two quarterlies and the AGM I get the sense that its a case of "would if I could but I cant". There is every indication in the body language in my opinion that Eric wants to say more. But he has The Chairman and Andrew Arnold constantly (and rightly so) on Red Alert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.