Q&A tonight .. free speech advocate Mark Steyn, page-152

1. 11,084 Posts.
    "IMO such comments should NOT go unchallenged. Yet our local paper is known to be censoring people who may do just that and following pressure exerted by the local Liberal Party - a matter Cathy McGowan is soon expected to raise in Parliament."

See, you are talking nonsense again, .... still.

The Border Mail, censors, changes words, doesn't publish letters, say, that vote Liberal and any other party.

The Border mail is a pain in the derrier for some, like myself that writes a letter or two, a couple that I sent in a while ago, in reference to CCTV for Albury, they never published, ... only gave details of my letters to Albury Council Mayor and Fed Govt Office.

The Border Mail, Fairfax, seems to stifle free speech no matter what political persuasion, religion or sexual orientation, etc, (they have always done this), so I hope Cathy McGowan raises the free speech, bias, censorship by our Border Mail, in relation to all that send in a letter, who should have the right to not have their words interfered with or not published, no matter what political persuasion.

On the other hand, I don't see any reason why The Border Mail should assist Labor, greens or any other strange political party.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.