q@a tonight, page-27

1. 2,458 Posts.
    iron_mike_a,

I don't consider being aggressive to a person/s rude if that person/s is allowing one to be removed from a business that is successful or would be successful if it were not for the predatory pricing practice of a large business being given a clear road because a politician has shares in that large business. It is not competition, it's slaughter and the pollies know it.
    In April 2004 I was removed from my very successful small business after twenty years of hard work that was handed to coles meyer on a plate. I saw the destruction of many families first hand and the only thing I could work out as to why, was the pollies had shares in coles meyer, but not in the small family businesses. To me it was straight out thieft. You should try working your butt off to buy a small businesses then work your butt of again building that small businesses just to have it stolen from you, believe me Katter was being polite.

I agree, both parties were involved, but that dosn't make it right and yes, well run and personal service businesses will be yesterday's fish and chips shops, and we will all be plebs beholden to the masters.

That's the future, won't that be fun.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.