NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

>It was only a couple of months ago were you telling us...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    >It was only a couple of months ago were you telling us your
    >wife earned more than NET and the technology was flawed

Yes, Brett, and nothing has changed.

This share price rally is being caused by speculation, just as it was back in 2015 when the company was called iWebGate and the share price went from 5c to 39c. People were taunting me back then, too, waving their 800% profit in my face. But it was all hot air, and I said so. I'm saying so now as well. Back then the products were VSP and VIN, just like now. No one wanted to buy them in 2015, no one has wanted to buy them since, and the latest NET accounts showed income from sales were at zero in 2019. Nobody wants it.

Even now, the technical investors are poring over charts looking for the patterns, others are watching the share price, others still are reading what the company is putting on social media. But ultimately none of that matters. The company has no sales, no customers, and no products anyone wants to buy. It never has had, ever since as iWebGate it did that reverse takeover to open the door to investor money. The wave of gullible investors just keeps coming, and the basic principles of business are going to find them out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.