NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Agree with reference to our augmented hearing models. Peeps need...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Agree with reference to our augmented hearing models. Peeps need a hand at this time to get the gist of how to use them and they are a health sector product so public takes time to understand each models purpose and then the time to optimise the device to their indivdual hearing preferences. Seems they've leant a clear lesson through their research and sales statistics and new sales paradigm has been reflected in their marketing of Boosts.

As for Lives they are our broader consumer market and simpler to use as they don't have the hearing filtering of their high end brothers. We're waiting to see the direction that we're headed there. OEM or course we took with original IQBuds, Personally not fussed either or both ways as long as they are highest standard and from what we know and our team's qualifications in the area of putting together best of the best tech...I'm not concerned there either because they've earnt their stripes and their infrastructure is well matured.

I see the Lives as our bread and butter base income model and our augmented hearing models as our peaches and cream profit makers. The Lives will if things go as I expect be easy to use and there have been enough of these "instruments" to make people aware of what they are...high fidelity true wireless earbuds. Not going to go into which way these actually come to market in this post as it's not my point. Looking at it more as what do Lives do for our model line-up.

Now projecting to our Max. That's an interesting one. From what I'm seeing it's matching the aesthetics of the Lives but take a look at the chipsets. The Austrian supplier (name escapes me) is world leader in biometric sensors amongst other things. What I'm getting at is these are touted to be our flagship architecture. I also point out that a short time back their was an article with Justin rubbing shoulders with Jabra CEO? and that Jabra were leaders in biometric and by biometric I mean sports oriented wireless buds where they dropped the biometric sensors in their updated models because the sensors weren't cutting the mustard (if anyone's aware this has changed let us know because I havn't seen anything to the contrary).

So what can we make of all this movement? At one point well before the release of the Boosts we were talking about new models. Wonered whether the 'models" would be hardware based or software based and turned out they were both with respect to the Boosts and now we have a completely new architecture for the Lives.

Also we have developed a superb site structure which provides us 100% profits and allows anyone (local or international) that wants to buy a set of our "wares" direct as well as a one stop shop for accessories/user videos/reviews/accessories with first class accessibility and generous payment terms with multiple currency and payment options.

We are now dealing with the distribution issue of our dedicated health sector models as per all the changes we've seen in both our internet & B&M marketing structures (and the hearing focus study at Melbourne Uni is a very interesting as yet unknown facet that alone could be the foundation of an entire international industry...but it's a wait and see on that one too).

Soooo...not liking the SP being where it is like everyone else...but my conviction in the strength and "smarts"of our BOD hasn't been affected. The interview added to the story and the opportunities afforded us going ahead.

Think with the unfolding of time and understanding of what is happening here many will soon abandon their reservations on more news re the Lives. I am of course working on the principle that the Lives are ready to go as oppossed to final technical tweaking which could also be the case for delayed release...a possibility we shouldn't overlook (no rosey coloured glasses here despite what some might assert to the contrary). This kind of high end microtechnology isn't something that's easy to perfect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.