KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

not sure what your issue is with the CEO... he has been there a...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    not sure what your issue is with the CEO... he has been there a few months...so maybe earnt $100k less tax...even if he had bought shares with that, it wouldn't show in any top20 report. And why should've he had to buy into the business? possibly restrictions on him buying into IPO?? and even if you believe in the company the highs of 60c would be higher than most would be happy to buy in at - even if you love the company!
    on a related note.... Interesting that a Qantas director was in the news yesterday (source:AFR) as he just bought some more shares..total of $80k in 5 years. (yet, got 98% in favour of returning to board)

I did a few back ofthe envelope figures after watching the video too...didn't come up with samenumber as @bdabing but still mighty big number.

did come across this though...
    The high cost of current stainless steel containers means that Sellafield Ltd predict a cost of up to £4bn on waste containers during decommissioning
    (source: https://www.gamechangers.technology/magnificent-seven-boxing-clever-sellafield/)
    = approx. $7.5b AUD. (i struggle with the $110k per box, but with the $7.5b number, it still is going to be a very high number)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.