FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Don’t agree with any of this. FAR and CNE have been trying to...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Don’t agree with any of this. FAR and CNE have been trying to sell for over a year. They might get a sale at the right (low) price. But the the simple fact is nobody has bitten their hands off. That tells me a lot. Now look at the economics of this project...personally I’m not sure that Woody will sanction it. Of course FAR, CNE and Petrosen will but that don’t mean a thing. It’s Woody whom I’m watching. Now let’s say I’m right and Woody don’t sanction in December...they’ve already said they ain’t gonna sanction with FAR arbitration hanging out...all the contracts they’ve lined up gonna be voided. Sure they can be renegotiated at a cost but any lenders will want to know what they’re getting into risk wise. The only way out for this project is if FAR and CNE sell half their holdings at knockdown prices...enough to get em through through the project. That will leave FAR with a risk free 5 or 6 thousand BoD for a couple of years. Might be just enough to cover their debts. Or not. It’s what is called being a zombie company...one that exists to pay large whacks to management and to pay down debt until it’s all over. Like they say...do the math.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.0¢ $28.83K 57.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17097 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.