FAR 1.23% 40.0¢ far limited

I’ve been reading everyone’s thoughts for years, me old mate....

1. 28,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I’ve been reading everyone’s thoughts for years, me old mate.
    Very true and I appreciate all of the post from every corner of the perspective, have gained a better understanding of the risks I’m taking, solidified my position in regards to my tipping points on any investments and I’m still in a happy place with my 1 million shares I hold in Far.

It’s a gamble, I know it, you know it and everybody who invests in any junior should know it.
    Harry Hynsight will still be the only one to get everything correct but he’s a bit of a knob

You, me, them are just another day closer to that “I Told You So” moment and won’t that be a fun day?

If your perceived results occur I’ll lose most of my $29k if not all of it and be a sad little zipper.
    Not for to long though as I’ll crank up the lemonade stand and get on with life

PS I won’t have to sell a kidney to cook that lobster meal and buy you a beer.

If I’m not unlucky I’ll clear up a bit of my bank loans and treat my family to a holiday/lease a horse for my daughter/ add some cash to the kids stashes for university or whatever path they take.
    That part will be open to debate with my Doris if/when we get there.
    ——-
    We all must have a plan, contingency plans and faith in our positions and control of our tempers when faced with others from the polar opposites we meet in life.
    It doesn’t hurt to listen to them either, they’re only trying to help right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $464.8K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85000 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 103000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ 68198
Last updated 14.47pm 29/03/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.