FAR 0.58% 43.0¢ far limited

"I don’t know about others but if I feel the company, management...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    "I don’t know about others but if I feel the company, management or the product is on the nose or a combination of these I would wish everyone the best of luck, sell my holdings and go find another investment that I feel good about (that’s just they way I roll)." A very diplomatic response! I do exactly the same thing. Sell and stick that investment in my red column, let my tax accountant add it to the negative list and offset against any wins and simply move on. I do like the term "welded on", often used by a couple of posters. Does it refer to some FAR investors who have simply decided, thick or thin, to hang in there and see it through to production OR does it refer to some posters simply not smart enough to know that they should sell because of their unhappiness with the way management is running the company. Time is too short to continue complaining because unless you can motivate the majority shareholders, you won't change management. Complaining all the time is not a sound investment strategy IMO. It really means your the Ostrich with your head buried in the sand!

The other thing that often intrigues me is a few of the negative nellies seem to believe that the "welded on" only have all their investments in FAR. It's always pleasing to see known FAR posters posting on other oil and gas threads as it pretty clear they have more than one ball in the air and are spreading the risk. You make your own choices in the investing game. It always amazes me how mere pieces of speculation and/or misinformation can so quickly grow its own legs until it simply becomes commonplace mantra by some posters. It occurs on both sides and the agendas are pretty obvious. Only rule I follow is wait to announcemnts come out. Admittedly though, sometimes it then can be too late. Enjoy your weekend. I'm working.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.003(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $39.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $58.75K 135.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182608 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 2200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ 44138
Last updated 14.32pm 30/04/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.