IG6 0.00% 8.0¢ international graphite limited

Another excellent stump speech by Andrew Worland and this time...

1. 4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2607
    Another excellent stump speech by Andrew Worland and this time ably supported by an interviewer who knew his sole role was to provide clear air for AW to deliver his lines.

Tough days for junior miners these days when nothing they do impresses the market. This company has an award winning resource discovery, is rapidly moving towards tangible progress downstream with the beginnings of a cash flow no less, has a team that knows what is required to deliver, clearly has government backing and is in a sector that screams potential ... and they have an enterprise value under $10m. F'ing amazing!

I'd be tempted to explain this on people's possible concern about graphite's continued role in EVs and EVs continued growth except I also see it in several other micro stocks in other resource sectors (which I won't cross-promote here). Anyway, I cannot fault International Graphite for its efforts or AW's endeavours to inform the market about IG. (reminds me of stories about bands like ACDC, INXS and even Air Supply back in the day performing in the US in front of "crowds" of 4 or 5 people and having to do that night after night before eventually becoming overnight successes).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.6¢ $10.80K 136.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 37445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ 77531
Last updated 15.44pm 14/06/2024 ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.