88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Thanks for the opportunity to ask the questions @spinefx if I...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks for the opportunity to ask the questions @spinefx if I could please request 3 questions to go on the list while I remain on hibernation from Hotcopper till activity restarts for 88E in April / May 2018. Apologies if the questions have already been asked and please thank Mr Dave Wall in advance for the answers to my questions and wish the 88E / BEX team good luck from me too.

1. What does the JV place as the chance of success for the artificial lift working given that the Frac fluid flow back / clean up was occurring naturally till shut in granted at a slower than expected rate to achieve the > 30% expectation prior to expected reservoir connectivity and then hopefully production testing? That is the specific phase of flow back / cleanup chance of success and not just the overall chance of success for the Icewine 2 vertical well.

2. Dave I know you can't speak for Mr Paul Basinski, however does the JV still maintain the theory that HRZ oil migration occurred via the thrust belt as articulated by Mr Paul Basinski in response to Mickey's question in the London February 2017 presentation video?

3. I ask question 2 above on the basis that once the Frac Fluid has been retrieved > 30% is the belief and expectation that the HRZ reservoir will flow on a similar acknowledging that it won't be exactly the same as the theory above given the thrust belt theory obviously occurred without Frac fluid?

Thanks @spinefx and apologies in advance if these are silly questions to trouble Dave with.

Have a great weekend all and good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $202.9K 101.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
510 580014671 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 625313280 146
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.