TEM 0.00% 0.9¢ tempest minerals limited

Q&A with Don Smith of Tempest Minerals, page-6

1. 2,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Trumpy, Trumpy, Trumpy, what to do with you. I don’t post for a while (nothing happening, nothing to comment on, nothing to say) and you accuse me of hiding. I have no idea of what I might be hiding from, seeing as this is cyber space and we are all anonymous. I do post and you accuse me of being lame. Seems I can’t win, you have decided to have a go regardless. Thing is I can’t remember any reason for bad blood between us.
    i think my views on TEM are fairly mainstream and I have put them out there. I love the ground but I am concerned about management. I was one of the first to be critical of Don for his ‘significant discovery’ comment and rang and told him this. I don’t say anything about someone that I would not say to their face. I am now critical that we are low on funds. I don’t think Don is a bad person, just that he has made some poor calls.
    Pretty standard stuff. We may disagree but I don’t see anything to get in a feud about. At least I put my views and a logic out there. Better than just being a moronic troll, don’t you agree?
    I looked up what motivates trolls and the most common reason is that they feel powerless and impotent in their real life. I think this is sad so I have decided to help you. I have put you on ignore and now you can knock yourself out having a go. I won’t see them, I will not even know they are there. Hopefully this will help make you feel powerful and strong and rescue you from the pathetic, tiny, inconsequential life that you lead. It will be like I am your therapist, helping you, so that one day in the future you may have something positive to add to the world or at least this thread. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.