ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Q&A with ECT, page-171

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Pauper, I've asked the mods to delete my last post. Here's the actual copy and paste.

Would this pass as a 'real fact' ... 'evidence' from NLC's 2015 AR:

Your Company was approached by M/s. Kobe Steel Limited (M/s KSL), a major Steel & Engineering Company in Japan, to undertake a study on "Up-gradation of Brown Coal" (UBC) through a process involving removal of moisture from lignite and to upgrade the lignite into a high calorific value product having reduced CO, emission. In this connection an MOU has been entered into with M/s. KSL for "Setting up a UBC based Pilot Power Generation Plant in Neyveli" at an estimated cost of Rs. 61.62 lakh to be shared equally. M/s.KSL had earlier undertaken a study on UBC of lignite from Neyveli Mines and successfully test fired the lignite pellets in Ultra Super Critical Boilers in Japan.

pages 22-23
    https://www.nlcindia.com/investor/annual_report1415.pdf

In the same report under the heading 'Technology Absorption' on page 43, item j, we get

M/s Environmental Clean Technologies Ltd., Australia, M/s National Mineral Development
    Corporation and NLC proposed to take up a small pilot scale study for producing composite pellets
    from Neyveli lignite and iron ore through MATMOR Process, for producing iron ingots with high purity
    by using lignite instead of coking coal. It is proposed to conduct a feasibility study for setting up the
    above integrated pilot project at Neyveli.

I'd say the emphasis is a clear indication of what really interests NLC, at this stage. It seems to fit nicely with the company's plans to expand and diversify their activities. Don't you think?

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 27557839 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 10707812 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.