PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Q&A with Graeme Newing, page-13

1. DEP
    131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I see the issue of share ownership differently. I think the date typing error is on the FY21 report. Under the heading Shareholder Information ( 31 December 2021) it then says " applicable as at 2 March 2022" It makes more sense to me for this date to actually be March 2021. Therefore the FY22 dates are correct and, If NewVest is Newings investment vehicle, then he was the 8th largest shareholder as at 2 March 2022 with 6,099,860 shares.

However, I have a vague recollection that, soon after trading suspension was lifted on September 16, 2022, Newing sold his entire holding and that he made a comment to this effect either on HC or on his Newing on Stocks website before it all went behind his paywall. Unfortunately, I cannot verify this.
    But I do not believe that the information contained in the 249D notice is likely to be wrong as this would be a serious violation under corporations law. So, on balance, I think Inchiquin's comment that Graeme told him he was no longer a shareholder is correct. As I stated before, it is a concern to me that none of the Director's has any skin in the game presently, and can only acquire shares through a future (heavily discounted) capital raise, or through a fire-sale buyout of existing holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.