PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi Inchiquin,I don't believe that your understanding of voting...

1. DEP
    130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi Inchiquin,
    I don't believe that your understanding of voting deadlines is correct. The Tuesday limit applies only to those choosing to vote via a proxy. If you attend the meeting online, you are able to vote at the time of the meeting, as can those that attend physically.
    From the Dec15th notice of EGM:

If you wish to vote on the items of business detailed in the Notice and briefly outlined above, you mayattend the Meeting in person or online. In the case of a body corporate, attendance can be by arepresentative or by appointing a proxy or attorney to vote on your behalf. Further information as to howto attend is set out on pages 6 to 9.

For those unable to attend, we encourage you to submit your directed proxy vote ahead of the meeting.
    If appointing a proxy, your proxy form should be completed and returned to the Company (see proxy formfor further details) as soon as possible, but no later than 10:30AM (Melbourne Time) on Tuesday, 16January 2024

Thanks for putting the time in to provide others with the benefit of your conversation with Graeme. Greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.