4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

It's really poor for the Chairman, or any other senior member of...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

It's really poor for the Chairman, or any other senior member of the board, to be so flippant about key metrics. Personally, I do not like this style of communication that management insists on. There is a feeling of contempt towards the shareholders and any announcement only leads to even more ambiguity and questions. This is why the market is holding back from blowing this thing up. There is so much uncertainty around what this means so that it becomes hard to value the technology. There is some weird feeling that a significant caveat or gotcha is only waiting to be unveiled at any moment. All my criticisms can be easily addressed with a precisely worded announcement to the ASX. I hope they are more forthcoming with their information.

Although I don't hold any more, I hope that you're all successful (especially the person who has bet his entire superannuation on this stock). Hopefully the decline in the exchange rate, come acquisition time, will play favourably into the hands of the investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.