4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

I watched the Jim Doran interview (thanks for those who shared...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I watched the Jim Doran interview (thanks for those who shared this) and the DM Q &A. There are some interesting points to consider.
    • The DM Q & A is deliberately silent of the takeover conversation – the question is why. It is a bit reflective of market communications from 4DS since the DM took on the acting role. It feels like this is intentional and has directed to be that way by a third party – possibly IMEC.
    • JD has 49M shares – he never really left 4DS. His language / comments from 2018 answers a lot of the questions that DM was silent on too. He will be quite sufficiently motivated to support 4DS to progress takeover talks.
    Given IMEC’s relationship with the likely buyer of 4DS, it is highly likely conversations are well underway and the meeting DM is having with the CEO, will be pivotal. Watch for some big announcements in the coming months in my opinion.
    As tempting as it has been to profit take some of this share, I am going to see the accountant – this could be over in the next 6 months and the biggest challenge is likely to be how to minimise the tax. Remember “you only get one Alan Bond.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $75.86K 954.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 240167 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.