ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Q & A with MD Ashley Moore, page-27

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Ashley.

This is possibly the best move you have ever made.
    The HC community is huge and in regards to ESI, this is a perfectly well timed move.

Forget the haters, for us long term holders, you are only earning more respect.
    For us that have a lot of money invested in YOU, this is only going to build more confidence.

My question to you : Do you feel that if the companies PR was handled a little better in jan, it would of been a better start ?

Nobody here doubts the tech.
    ESI in my opinion is a game changer for the globe.
    But the early stages of this development stage are so important.
    Do you think having a designated PR employee, be it out sourced or internal is a good idea?
    Half the time, you guys aren't aware of what YES BANK, or NLC / NMDC are posting.
    Today for instance YES BANK released some news.

Where was the announcement ?
    This is huge stuff, and news that affects us holders.

I feel there is much that could be said for being up to date with what ESI's partners are releasing and much of it is ASX announcement worthy.

However ... without someone looking, searching and on top of this situation, all the news and all these opportunities are flying out the window.
    Instead of releasing up to date news from our partners [meaning it just isnt ESI saying it] that will undoubtedly grow confidence, we are feeling in the dark and sharing the room with a lot of doubters and annoying trolls.
    This only breeds dis-unity and panic.

I congratulate you on your achievements thus far and look forward to your reply !

Cheers,

[ insert applause here ]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.354K 676.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 34539367 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14086936 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.