IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

Geez this guy needs to find a new job, he is the least inspiring...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Geez this guy needs to find a new job, he is the least inspiring CEO I have ever come across! He does not have one positive in the whole interview. For example the $8m cost of closing the interest rate swap has been mentioned so many times, but why dont they ever mention that in taking the hit on the swap that the benefit will be felt in lower interest charges in future periods? These guys have proved themselves incompetent. He effectively says that our future is in the Gillard's government hands, is this passing the buck or admitting that he can make no contribution? I have no faith in their ability to invest any further shareholders funds and would be pushing for a sale of all portfolios Aust Germany and USA and return of all funds to shareholders.

I am not holding for Gillard to help me - that will never happen - I am holding with the sole hope that Philip Green of Childrens Investment Trust, a 23% shareholder, overseas removal of management and a strategic review of business for shareholders, not management's, benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.