TMS 0.00% 2.4¢ tennant minerals limited

Q&A with Vincent Algar of Tennant Minerals, page-4

1. 4,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1795
    IMO the purpose of this video was to introduce the new CEO to the market, and on that front there was nothing of concern to me. However he could have provided a bit more information and background on his experience base rather than simply refer to his immediate past position.

As far as the project is concerned the biggest issue for me remains the duration taken for the process of drilling a hole, reporting any significant visual mineralisation, and then waiting for many weeks on the lab analysis.
    And the biggest question I have which is yet to be answered, is whether there is any extension of mineralisation at shallower levels to aid in any future mining operation.

Whilst I remain of the view that the Bluebird deposit is likely to be economic just from existing drill indicated mineralisation, without a much shalower extension to the mineralisation it would be less likely to be mined due to the excessive capital for mine development works required (as either pre-strip development for an open pit operation, or via shaft or decline capital development for underground mining operation).

Of course the delineation of additional resources along strike and down dip will improve the financial viability, but shallower extensions of mineralisation is much more desirable - thus I'd be favouring future drilling focused towards potential shallower extensions, but still based on the geophysical/geochem anomalies that have been relevant so far.

I'm a bit surprised that there's been no information provided on metallurgy so far, even though its been described as typical Tennant Creek style mineralisation with expected metallurgical response to be similar. Presumably the 2 (?) samples for metallurgical test work are a composite made up from a number of the recent past diamond holes drilled by TMS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 586954 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 601916 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.