UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

q&a, page-24

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi All,
    It's quite funny seeing faces to the people here.You simply could never pick it.I only guessed the right crowd because everyone was smiles probably for the same reason and I spotted Writer indicating his black shirt to someone.

Have to say I thought the product line up was impressive.
    The EZMix was great.A tandem double barrel mixing liquid and powder.Push the liquid into the forward chamber with the powder,give it a shake and inject until that magic click.
    This compared to the current method which was a 12 movement process and used 2-3 needles if I remember correctly.There is no comparison and likely never will.

The AutoInfusor is a world's first and only 5ml patch infusor ready for human use.It was developed for a customer with a specific need.It may not be a big numbers seller(my words) but approx $70 a pop still nice with great margins.

Simply no one of the usual companies was interested in making this larger dose item or could not do it.
    They asked UNS and in 8 days the company had 3 working prototypes on the table.Digital,hydraulic and mechanical.

This says much about what UNS is all about and the name they are making for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.