Pretty symbolic of the situation in wa on q&a last night. An...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Pretty symbolic of the situation in wa on q&a last night. An audience quite supportive of the conservative panelists and mostly dismissive of uncle Bob's utopian world views with no real understanding of economics.

What stuck out most for me was the presence of Alannah MacTiernan on the panel. Don't get me wrong, I think Alannah was a great Planning Minister, and she will improve City Of Vincent where she is currently Mayor. But what a great opportunity for a new Labor leader to show what they are all about on a lefty show like Q&A. Hosted right in your backyard, the boom state, which you want to run. The best Labor could muster is a former state minister and failed federal candidate. Sneakers will go the same way as Ripper. Not even a shadow minister or spokesman, while in the east those left of centre seem to draw straws for the coveted position of Monday nights.

In WA, unfortunately, Labor have nothing to say. I only see them hiding away for another term or so in the hope that people will once again forget how badly Labor seem to leave the house when they are ousted.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.