q & a, page-67

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I watched Q @ A after Media watch. Media Watch was an all-out attack of Murdoch and his press. If that wasn't bad enough, along came Tony Jones. The portly English guy did himself no favours imo. Aussies don't like to be patronised by the English. The hippy-chick, well, I wonder why she was even there. Bill Shorten, on the other hand, was jolted out of his droll," please don't demean me, I'm a king-maker and much smarter than all of you" façade of politeness. Bill demeaned himself. His answers mostly didn't coincide with the questions asked of him. He simply sat there and delivered targeted words for the whole show. Just as he was told to do. Desperate act for an obviously rattled guy. Hitching your wagon to a out of control runaway train driven by Kevvie was never a smart move. Shorten conceded defeat last night and has begun setting himself up personally for Opposition leader. Not his greatest night. Kelly Dwyer, on the other hand, well I reckon she's feisty enough for even Julia. She punched well above her weight on a show that was basically a "let's trash the LNP for an hour", show. Tony Jones, well the adjectives, smug and supercilious spring to mind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.