QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Geobrand2, QFX is already 'STREAM'ing and they are...

1. 7,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Geobrand2,

QFX is already 'STREAM'ing and they are working/looking to add more content and turn it into a 'RIVER'ing with the help of the NBN and better technology..

I think the studios know they can't 'stick a finger in the dyke' and know that online streaming is the future thats why they have attempted to do it themselve, Disney tried it..but i think due to them only streaming Disney products limits their appeal.

What they need is an independent like Netflix and Quickflix to distribute it to a wider audience. Thats also why HBO jumped onto QFX. Why the HBO rep resigned is a mystery to me..and i would imagine a mystery to most of us. Maybe they do want to get out of QFX to get ready to join Netflix or another player moving into the AUS market, who knows? feel free to tell us if you do..

I don't think it be possible to beat pirating..but you can minimise its effect on content producers by deliverying it at the same time or close to cinema release (say a couple of weeks). We still need cinemas..i mean not alot of alternative unimaginative guys have as a dark public dating venue to make that first move on a girl.. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.