CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

q and a: who wants to be a millionaire ...., page-50

1. 9,445 Posts.
    This is a symbiotic coming together of two groups. Those that have the assets and those that have the financial, strategic and mechanical know how to develop them.

This union is not new. The plan is not new. It is a hard ball to get rolling, so many differing vision and expectations had to be honed. If it had not been for previous "technical" setbacks including the most recent failure to close the AUFI / Zebra deal then CVI would not have received an invite. Those that have held CVI for years and years can thank, I believe, the failure of the AUFI deal for their second chance.

Along the way there have been refinements to the plan and several new assets have come into the fold to make one larger pie. Matanda, Chapindo, diamonds to follow. Gabon and others. The bigger the pie the easier it would to implement the strategy and improve the likelihood of success. Our contribution as shareholders is essential. The Angolans will allow us a piece of the pie so that they may enjoy theirs. In a way we are their ferrymen too.

I believe the focus is Angola. Matanda was not a primary part of the cake. It may have served a purpose at the time but the structure of the cake is different now. I don't believe Matanda fits in. In my opinion it will be let loose. I'm so very confident that it is already making its way to a new owner. The agreement with Petro energy is not signed, it is redundant, I believe. The CVI detractors will have a field day if / WHEN CVI announces the separation. It is the turbulence that MS is working on right now. As for Bakassi, rio del rey. Too good to pass up IF they get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.