KGL 0.00% 10.0¢ kgl resources limited

Hello ChukIf (when) KGL get the go ahead for Andash, it will...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hello Chuk

If (when) KGL get the go ahead for Andash, it will cost them about $90 to 110 mil to build the plant etc.

They currently have cash of around $32 mil, they will use a fair portion of this cash to get Burn going and able to self-fund. I think from memory about $ 16 mil, I assume the remainder of the cash will be spent on Admin and drilling at Jervois, and Andash.

Even though KGL have a $50 mil line of credit they will either have to borrow additional funds to get Andash into production or do a capital raising.

No doubt, they will do a cap raising for Andash, and use the 50 mil loan facility available. To me, this means they will raise about $60 mil initially to get Andash on track.

Additionally, if they go ahead with the Jervois project and elect the 2.5 mil tons per annum scenario, they will require $310 mil

For a company currently capitalised at about $120 mil there is a lot of forward funding aspects to consider.

According to the figures provided, once Andash is up and running, there will be significant cash flow but they will owe about $50 mil in respect to the Andash loan, however even allowing for another capital raising at a higher price, KGL will still have to borrow a significant amount to fund Jervois

I wonder if in this current economic climate that is achievable for a small company without considering joint venture partners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.653K 16.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 68858 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 9331 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.