RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

Q. Bisantrene is not new. How can RAC monetise if it is out of patent?, page-135

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    Ok, I'll bite. Once and then onto ignore.....

"Geez you honestly think I am here because IMU is tanking….. LOL" - not the reason I gave. IMU tanking is simply the background. You believing it being the fault of an RAC Investor asking questions that do date, nobody on IMU threads has been able to dispute - is the "why".

"The advertising campaign by Mason over there got me into a bit of research and my missus with a DR infront of her name enjoys the research I do!" - Unless your wife has a doctorate in 1 - basic google search, 2 - putting forward an opinion without understanding the facts, I really can't imagine why she'd be enjoying your efforts. When you say research, what are you referring to? You appear to have done none. Surely somebody with a Doctorate could give you a few pointers? Maybe get your wife to take over your HC account? All the other non-factual and non-scientific content you've put forward, where did you research that? The ONLY honest thing you've said here, is backing up my first point - you're here because Mason, in your mind, kicked sand in your face. Another poor judgement on your part I suspect.

"The thing I like about Dr T saying “if you look after retail they will look after the company” well is….. Retail surely looked after him didn’t they!! So he has a obligation to do so - but there will be a time where he has to make a decision and hey Dr T probably will look after retail again but comes down to how big the pockets are" - I honestly have no idea what you are even trying to say here. How did retail investors look after him?

This is just an opinion, but I believe that nobody is invested in RAC to look after Dr T.

It's mor we're highly appreciative of his work in researching thousands of orphan drugs, and using his skill set to highlight one with great potential, and a history that has gone a long way to minimize clinical risk. We appreciate his skill in putting together a team that has collaborated with some of the most prestigious cancer teams around the world to find new and potentially game changing uses for a safe drug. We appreciate the leadership skills that have led a team to reformulating a safe drug into RC220 and the massive hurdles than in itself knocks down. We appreciate that to date (and this may change, who knows?) that Bisantrene development, under Dr T's guidance, has yet to miss a beat. And finally, we appreciate the absolute candor and regularity with which he informally updates investors and answers questions, being careful to never contravene the rules that apply to his position within RAC.

Be honest, if you were writing a wish list for how a great CEO would perform, Daniel Tillett would pretty much be ticking every box.

I don't want to turn this into a peeing contest, but you must be fully aware of what the other side of that coin looks like.

RAC has had it's problems. Problems that DT has been very open about. Problems that he personally was not the architect of. But problems non the less, that he was able to identify and make himself a very positive contributor towards the solution.

You can't doubt his track record, his character or to date the science he is leading. Your last point is trying to doubt his future intentions and if that's all you've got, maybe it's time to pull up stumps.

And one final point. He isn't the messiah. He's an honest, capable and well intentioned CEO with a potentially ground breaking drug. Some of us are investing for the money, some for what this might do for cancer treatment across a number of areas, and others, both.

Your trying to place doubt in people's minds about the person and his intentions - oh dear. Another point you've missed by a country mile......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.