RAC 0.97% $1.54 race oncology ltd

Q. Bisantrene is not new. How can RAC monetise if it is out of patent?, page-151

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Mate I think you need to take a moment to properly reflect on the intention of your replies.

We have two oncology companies, Imugene and Race Oncology, both dedicated to saving and improving the lives of cancer patients. You believe that investing in IMU is a better choice than RAC, while most on this RAC forum think the opposite.

The CEO of one of these companies actively engages with shareholders and answers questions when possible. With a PhD in molecular genetics and biochemistry, his knowledge on the subject matter is likely more reliable than yours. Despite this, you persistently post snarky comments and accuse him of dishonesty among other things.

What's the point of putting so much effort into these argumentative posts? Whether someone believes in the success of one company or the other is irrelevant—both companies aim to help people. Why does it upset you so much that some prefer to invest in RAC over IMU? It’s simple to accept that people have different understandings and ideas of how a company will progress, and will make their own decisions on where to invest their hard-earned money. Someone with a functioning brain would wish the best for both companies, since their success directly impacts the quality of life for millions. Instead of being a condescending w*nker, you could try engage in constructive discussions like an adult to improve everyone's knowledge and decision-making.

We're all trying to make money, and I'm sure we all agree that what all of these biotechs are doing is amazing. Stop fighting with ya fellow investors/countrymen/humans-who-hates-cancer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.