RAC 2.49% $1.44 race oncology ltd

Q. Bisantrene is not new. How can RAC monetise if it is out of patent?, page-167

1. 5,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    I think you are being way too nice. He came on here with a plan to disrupt. His questions weren’t genuine and had no intention of taking in anything that was said to him. When his points were proven wrong he just moved onto another point he tried throwing shit at, only to fail every time. I for 1 hate echo chambers on here and I’m in a couple and it drives me nuts. I dont understand the science so I rely on others asking negative or challenging questions to get a feel for what could possibly go wrong with this . But there’s a difference between that and somebody being a dhead trying to bring DT or the down when clearly they know very little and have no interest in finding out or even listening to other well informed posters.
    As for not telling anybody about Race, stuff that. If I know anybody is into investing on the stock market I tell them about it. What they do with that info is up to them. I’d feel guilty if I didn’t tell them and it took off. It’s up to them to research it themselves and decide. I went to a 20 year footy flag reunion on the weekend and found out 3 guys were involved so I sent them a couple of videos and told them to do the rest. I literally just got off Linkdin mentioning Race to them and I have no idea who he was lol. It was that same pic that somebody put up earlier about the top 5 deals that had been done recently. DT liked this guys post so I told him I looked forward to Race being on the top of that list hopefully within a couple of years. Time will tell if I was right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.035(2.49%)
Mkt cap ! $241.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.41 $100.4K 70.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 697 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.