RAC 0.97% $1.54 race oncology ltd

Q. Bisantrene is not new. How can RAC monetise if it is out of patent?, page-176

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Asked Grammarly to correct spelling and grammar issues -

1. Reluctance to Recommend: Just like you, I have faced the consequences of recommending investments in RAC, losing friends and connections last year. As a result, I've stopped recommending investments altogether—it's simply not worth the personal cost.
    2. Complexity and Learning: I am also not an avid investor, particularly not in speculative stocks. Instead, I opt for more straightforward investments like Vanguard funds. However, I've found valuable insights on HotCopper, where complex topics are made accessible, encouraging me to keep engaging and setting benchmarks for understanding. This is also why I continue to post here— if other can see my stupid questions, they may also feel more relax to ask questions. Despite investing with the best intentions, I recognize I still have much to learn.
    3. Market Fluctuations and Peer Reactions: My experience here mirrors yours. Initially ridiculed for buying into RAC at 15c and then drop to 4c, I was later sought after for advice when the stock soared to $4. Many who sought advice bought in at $2.20, only to see the price plummet below $1. This experience has taught me to refrain from giving any more investment advice.
    4. Personal Motivation for Investment: Here, our paths diverge slightly. My investment in RAC was driven by a personal hope that it could aid my medical condition, with the additional perk of potentially accessing the treatment at a reduced cost as a shareholder.
    5. Company Communication: I concur that communication is one of RAC's strengths. Dr T is notably forthright, and I trust his intentions are good. Yet, every action he takes is heavily scrutinized, leaving him in a difficult position. It's likely that he may need to sell some shares in the future, which will unfortunately be viewed negatively.
    6. Navigating Challenges: Fully agree with you here. It's unclear how RAC can navigate without crossing ASX regulations or drawing negative attention. Dr T's involvement on HotCopper is often misinterpreted as ramping, which complicates matters further.

purpose of my post? no idea. Just to share my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.