RAC 1.78% $1.43 race oncology ltd

Thanks Dr T an excellent summary.For those playing at home, and...

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2466
    Thanks Dr T an excellent summary.

For those playing at home, and new to the Race game, this background may assist. wink.png

Background:
    The original formulation of Bisantrene (RC110 - circa 40 years old) could only be administered via a central line. This requires hospitalisation so a central venous catheter could be placed in a vein and threaded to the heart by a qualified doctor with suitable equipment to acquire the right location. i.e. it is expensive, time consuming and not easy access for patients.

Race Oncology were able to develop a new formulation of Bisantrene (RC220 – signed off for human use in 2024) which can be administered via a peripheral Intravenous line. This only requires a visit to a clinic and can be administered in the arm by a suitably qualified nurse or practitioner. i.e. it is much easier, and cheaper, for patients to be treated.

Research to date indicates RC220 performs the same way as RC110. It is the same molecule. However, because of the reformulation, the FDA require it to again be tested in humans. Race has approval to start these in human trials. A number of trials are in planning and expect to commence within the next 12 months.

Cheers

Last edited by Rhino1963: 07/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.025(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.43 $21.22K 14.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2130 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 2275 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.