CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

In 131 pages NO mention of Waltanna Farms or Waltanna Hemp...

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    In 131 pages NO mention of Waltanna Farms or Waltanna Hemp Group, tells me that something has turned sour between, either Waltanna and QBL or Waltanna and HHC, who had a deal with them in the first place, probably the later?
    I personally think this is a good announcement, however, it does NOT bring in any revenue in the short term, only more expenses.
    Giving Medcan mainly shares, puts the pressure on them to perform, to get a return. Minimum 2 years under escrow is also standard for these type of deals.
    Same with MCL, they are forced to work hard and perform to realise a good return.
    With only 32k revenues last quarter, and cost's FAR exceeding that, talk of dividends from QBL is EXTREMELY premature.
    Minimum of 3 years, but probably more like 5 years, before you could even consider getting a dividend from QBL, IMHO, based on currant business model.
    I was hoping for a Canadian licence with revenues already locked in, but to no avail.

Maybe they will look at other parts of the industry for future partners, WITH REVENUES ALREADY?

I think overall the prices paid for the assets is inline with what is going on overseas in the cannabis space, paying ludicrous amounts of money for companies with little or NO revenue, is not new.

Weather this works out in the long run, only time will tell.

They now need to get an export licence, so they can export to EU, where the true potential lies right now.
    Australia still has fewer than 500 people legally accessing Medical Cannabis, with 16 cultivation licenses and 5 producer licenses, most coming into production over the next 12 months, means Australia will be WELL oversupplied until, prescriptions start flowing from GP's, which may take some years.

As far as I am aware there is a moratorium, on handing out any more licenses in Australia, because of the above facts.
    Which is why QBL were forced to buy medcan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.