ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

Hi Phillip,I would like to ask some details. I am looking at...

1. 47 Posts.
    Hi Phillip,

I would like to ask some details. I am looking at some specific details, some may be obtained from company info however some may not be. If you are able to provide the info you have my sincere thanks.

1. Estimated Yearly Revenue When ADY Matures

2. Estimated Profit Margin

3. Current PE Ratio

4. Number of Shares Fully Diluted

5. Estimated timeframe (Years) to Full Maturity of ADY

Thank you
    Traph
    ---------------

Thanks for your questions:

1. Estimated yearly revenue when shipping iron ore from Cape size Port and Rincon in full bloom, ignore Bulman and Pyke Hill and Nilnav.

10 million tonnes x $40 per tonne = $400 million plus 17,000 tonnes at weighted average composite price of $7,000 per tonne = $119 million = total $520 million.

2. ASX doesn't permit me to provide these details over the website/TS venue. However industry statistices which you can access from AME research (in Sydney) show that Chilean iron ore producers - there are three of us CMP, CAP Mitsubishi and CMSB, average about 35% EBT.

For the lithium industry - you can work out the average of SQM, which is public all the rest are private Chemetall/Salar Atacama, Citic Qingjau, FMC (is public) but to help you the two public ones are running at about 300-350% per annum profit.

3. PE ratio - ask your favourite analyst - SQM-A shares have been trading on a range from 9 times to 23 times based on earnings and debt. Chemical industry average is maybe 15 times. Iron ore miners and junior stocks trade from 5 times to 12 times depending on similar factors. www.adybny.com website will give you some pointers here.

4. Number of shares fully diluted up to end of november 2007 is 876.447m on issue now and 61.25m options to go, so it is 937M PLUS I have 4m options for 2009 so its about 941 full diluted.

5. Its been set out in numerous quarterly and other recent reports to the asx - read the latest three.

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $10 893

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 675800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.