AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

The silence is a little harrowing but I think Jayson has put a...

1. 3,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    The silence is a little harrowing but I think Jayson has put a good light on a difficult decision. It is also bothersome that the 'legal team' advised against it... what is especially bothersome is that lawyers are calling the communication shots...never ever ever IMO a good position to have lawyers...

As I have my position, acquired very much on a presumption that this action will progress and AGS will benefit, I'm personally happy for the lull in information. I think if we all thought about it, articulating our negotiation position verbatim doesn't strike me as a very clever strategy.

Moreover, I wonder what we would do with knowing why the appeal was withdrawn? What if it was because the fees of prosecution outweighed the value? What if as Damo said yesterday that it was withdrawn because AGS had all the evidence it needed to proceed? Or maybe all the evidence with which to decide that AGS should eat some humble pie?? Or all the evidence to heighten continuing resolution negotiations? More importantly, what would Q/H do with that knowledge.

Overall of this is that directors have an obligation of continuous disclosure in the event that there is a material issue to report.

Therefore, can I suggest that the absence of news suggests that the directors are steadfast n their course, are not threatened by what they have discovered and importantly, IMO, diligently and methodically progressing the M&D case

Have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.