KAL 0.00% 3.0¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

q: has rational thought gone out the window, page-13

1. 942 Posts.
    manipulation
    everyones freaking out now i reckon... if i havent sold i havent lost yet.. so i wait... with all this happenings people will calm down might see some value.. but really GOLD will be the winner, i think we have to be rational, have yoru stop losses dont loose your life (being honest) but once manipulation is over we will see a start back up, gold is the only winner, and looks like KAL have specifically said there will be a GOLD UPGRADE in 3 weeks... did anyone else read this? i reckon they know something without saying.. we'll look at this in a few weeks and say why we didnt buy at such ridiculous lows...

but to be honest, i wouldnt either, market is just gone nuts, so much weight is put on this american market.. australia is now standing on its own feet, we have our own resources and great relations with CHINA (RUDD SPEAKS CHINESSE and previous ambassador) so the relationship is good. this could be the beginning of the new change over and superpower.. haha i hope not but yea could be and we AUSTRALIANS are in a very good position... if it all goes down and everything to the *hit then really we are all in it and all in the *hit... really no more cash lol worthless. it'll go back to stonage where we all killing to live.. hectic.. and i dont think this will happen, too many people who dont want this to happen.. so we all good.. ladies, gents have a great day to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.755M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $2 74

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 21662 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.