"That sounds like an abc promotions department spiel."....

1. 41,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "That sounds like an abc promotions department spiel.". ......... on the contrary.... I've been watching QandA since it started and it has been consistent throughout all the years as I described. Its the same mix of right and left with one neutral and even the audience is selected to be balanced between right and left.

On the other hand, I'm delighted to read your post above as you usually berate QandA for left wing bias which isn't actually there.... you've always read like a promo for Sky After Dark (very SAD) where all you get is extreme right wing echo-chamber virtue signalling and promotion of anti-democratic bias.

Hey I respect your choice to watch SAD consistently and be mesmerised by Bolt, muddled by Kenny, lied to by Credlin and frankly befuddled by Latham....... its your choice @thalweg you want to be misled that's your choice. ............ but you should always check what they present for a fact by actually watching QandA every now and then to see if what they say is true.

But yes, I'm biased in favour of getting a balanced view.

cheers Scott.

PS, I've only just noticed today that you have the 1984 logo for Ingsoc as your avatar.... do you believe in dictatorial misinformation and brain washing? Thats what you get on SAD.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.