AXE 0.00% 26.0¢ archer materials limited

Received a response from Gerard Anderson regarding the...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Received a response from Gerard Anderson regarding the Difference in Graphite concentrates from the previous Quarterly (12kg) to the one just Announced ( 6.6kg and 1.4kg pending)

"The first 12 bulk samples processed gave around 12kgs of graphite concentrate. These bulks were designed by Dr Lock to give concentrates around 92% C for subsequent test work on ashing, multi-elements and acidizing. Those bulks were successful in delivering 92-96% C concentrates as planned.

The next round of tests centred on re-cleaning of bench scale results to give what we plan to be our “normal” mine production grades of 97-98% C and that is what we will take to the market."

He acknowledged the delays are frustrating and taken much longer than planned but essentially they are doing a lot of R&D and further refining their product. There has been interest in the company that their following up on.

The rest of the response is very upbeat, but most importantly to the patient investors they are doing what I though they were doing and sticking to their goal of refining their product and laying the groundwork for a quality and profitable mine.

I guess the saying ... Rome wasn't built in a day rings true..

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $137.3K 543.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7843 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 39646 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.