BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

re: its a dog..... NMS technology is fantastic, but management...

1. 40 Posts.
    re: its a dog..... NMS technology is fantastic, but management have little idea about how to run a listed company.

Awards might validate a product but they say little for management capabilities, and a product has little chance of succeeding without competent people driving it.

For me management has been a constant dissappointment. I had doubts when I first researched the company back in July 04 ( and in requesting the circumstances of Ray Ferriers resignation ), I got the feeling management was unsettled. At the time the positives outweighed the negative and I took a position, over the last 6 months I have slowly dumped my holdings, and as of 2 weeks ago dumped all but a small holding, which I hold as a "just maybe". I believe in the product but have little confidence in the management.

If they do look like performing, I will look to increase my holding as I believe if the company does get off the ground, it has great potential, there is just too much of a risk factor at the moment, with there being other investment oppurtunities around.

Good luck to those persevering, NMS doesnt deserve the kind of support shown by many of its shareholders.
    Hopefully for those staying loyal, things start to look more positive sooner rather than later.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.