CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

q report shows business as usual

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Looks like all is still moving along. My understanding main points on my scan :

(1) Oxides on track based last schedule (?)

(2) Sulphides on track without any delays experienced;

(3) Significant resource upgrades likely for base metals in due course .... love some of those new hit Cobalt grades;

(4) C-notes have a MINIMUM price tag attached so NO dilution at bargain prices possible .... phew relief !

(5) Stamp-duty moving at NT bureaucracy pace .... ho hum .... (at least we have a favourable precedent established in NT);

(6)Nice pix showing Browns development is REAL haha;

(7) Mt Fitch Uranium entree ...... possible resource DOWNgrade ??? ... am I reading this right ???

(8) Lotsa new Uranium in the area showing up.

(9) Plenty of cash in the kitty means we REMAIN IN CONTROL OF OUR DESTINY .... which is a hecova lot more than MOST wannabes can say right now !!!

(10) Dad's Army moving on to greenfileds pastures ..... lotsa talent in that lot and for our benefit so glad to have them ...... however, might want to delay any clones right now until production strengthens our defences (?) ... the optimum window was a year ago for clones and dual listings ... now need the hatches battened down IMO.

Adds support to MY CALL CMR is the CHEAPEST long term investment in Oz resources sector at current ridiculous market cap and hence enforces my FEARS we are sitting ducks to a shark attack ...... which in itself must rate as some kinda hedge against further price deterioration for them taking an investment view. Traders will need to remain pro-active or risk being run-over.

HOWEVER all the news is out for now and traders will ask why should they retain a possie in SHORT TERM .......HENCE we are likely IMO to continue drifting with the rising waters ..... tho looks like we are soon gonna be floating off the sandbank.

IMO CMR will emerge as one of the great survivors of the megabear and will eventually assume its "ARK" status ... something which should have already occurred.

I aint selling any core but still keeping my powder dry with an eye on the emerging perfect storm and finger on the trigger for cosmic signals this side of oxides start-up. Once a producer tho, we should see re-rating based some modest PER rating appropriate to a global megabear ... I use 6 for such. Beyond the broader "C" downer, all my original techno targets reamin in focus if we survive to enjoy.

The Jungle King is alive and biding his time in defence against attack of the autobots as the Empire strikes back haha. This bear aint likley to be taking prisoners but the survivors will emerge stronger and as future champions IMO.

All above in my biased opinion and according to personal strategies based my belief in the GORM and its rules for survive and thrive.

Zeus be praised !

Did i miss anything ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.