CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

No question that the Chinese must be put 100% in charge of the...

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    No question that the Chinese must be put 100% in charge of the sulphides project and sideline the CMR team in this respect. From what I know about Chinese can-do project management, they are very good. They are fantastic engineers, cost-control experts and very hard working.

Mt Fitch - I nearly choked when I read that c**p in the Quarterly - so this is what they have been doing working in the dark???? ........making assumptions that historic core that had only had limited sampling contained continuous uranium mineralisation when nearby drillhole assays just completed showed this was untrue? Our uranium resource just seriously shrunk in all likelihood............they even made the to me further alarming comment that they thought that this wrongness did not extend to the base metals deposits..........I don't have any good reason to believe them at this point unfortunately....maybe that's why they never update the base metals JORC resources because there is exactly the same problem there as well....who really knows. Hard to know what to believe now from management, they have a lot of rebuilding of faith to do with their owners, us the shareholders. A poor show indeed and very disappointing to see this now being disclosed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.