IMM 2.50% 29.3¢ immutep limited

Hi TwixHere is my 2 cents. The market cap of PRR makes it very...

1. 116 Posts.
    Hi Twix
    Here is my 2 cents. The market cap of PRR makes it very hard to trade base on TA simply because the chart can be manipulated. However, at the moment the liquidity is too poor to do short term trading.
    You said in short term the price is going to drop. Do you short CFD? Do you know any CFD platform that can trade PRR? Even if you could, say you short it at 0.12 today, do you have confident to buy it back at lower price? By looking at market depth, I doubt it.
    You said closing price. One single trade of 1 share at 0.115 can make it close lower. But does it mean anything? Worse of worse, would follow by some uneducated panic holders who urgently need the money to buy banana bread for breakfast tomorrow. Wait for another week the price will raise back.
    Right now we are in holders kill holders macro market. We don’t know who has got more bullet, we don’t know what the big fish are doing. We want to accumulate but don’t know if it is the bottom, we want to sell but so afraid of the revenging bounce. Let politicians and economics do their adjustment. Meanwhile, hold tight and wait for the white swan…

I never believe in Buffet’s value investment strategy crap. But for this little Biotech with no political issues, no cash flow problem (at the moment), I have to. The white swan eventually will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.3¢
Change
-0.008(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $545.0K 1.878M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 113510 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 144594 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.