IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

q to the prr bulls?, page-12

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi twix - seems a fair enough question and your belief that it will work is shared. I guess you want to consider whether to buy some again, and if so, when.

My guess is that with nothing new expected to be added, the price will lie pretty much where it has fallen and remain sporadically subject to trading whims and speculative surges as it has for yonks.

As lots of level-headed posters have maintained, especially in relation to the curious Dubai advanture, other than those influences, it is about the results, which aren't due for a while.

Moving on from the scope of your specific question, I don't know if safety data is free to emerge on Friday, but if it did, one would reasonably expect it to be good.

Other than that, at least we should get some exposition by the new CEO's on his plans and expectations for PRR which, depending on what they are may provoke some interest.

Personally, I think the price will gently rise a bit rather than fall further, but I must admit to having no basis for that view that would be any value for you - or possibly any value, period.

Mainly that it should be worth a quid in the end and they have cash to continue. It surprised me a bit to see it get down to 11 cents the other day - I thought it would prop around mid-high teens, but charters can tell you why that was an unfounded and uninformed opinion - which I accept.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.