**q-vis**.more news**am buying, page-2

1. 115 Posts.
    g'day sar,
    haven't seen anything else but i had the following exchange with a couple of folks over at ozestock. see the following four posts- seems that there are whispers around somewhere, but buggerred if i know any details:
    go qvl

Posted by: lyma Sep 25 2003 3:37:10:857PM
    Reply to post #38 by drrc Go to Post #
    Previous Respond Message List Next

QVL.This is a small article from .The West Australian. paper September 23th-03.

After issuing shares at 0.8cents earlier this month. Q-VIS is being closely watched by investors in its latest reincarnation. The former eye - laser technology developer, which was suspended from trading in december, is rumoured to be picking up a big nickel deal. More than six million shares were traded in Q-VIS yestreday.Its share price stayed unchanged at 1.4 cents.EOM.
    So no doubt this could be the reason for the sudden surge.
    Cheers to all.
    lyma

Posted by: lyma Sep 25 2003 3:41:33:263PM
    Reply to post #39 by lyma Go to Post #

QVL. update reguards to date of my last post.
    The date was september 24th 03. Not 23rd.
    lyma

Posted by: drrc Sep 25 2003 4:45:52:200PM
    Reply to post #39 by lyma Go to Post #

thanks lyma, but i find that really weird. it would be a strange change of course from cutting edge opthalmogical equipment to digging up dirt (its usually the other way around), but anything's poss. i guess. but why would customvis be collaborating with qvis then- they certainly aren't prospecters. oh well, as long as it goes up...............
    go qvl

Posted by: P-Plater Sep 25 2003 5:37:16:967PM
    Reply to post #41 by drrc Go to Post #
    Previous Respond Message List

I believe the newspaper meant "big dollar" i.e. "Big Nickel" as in the deal must be for sale of equipment in the US. Price continues to strenghten,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.