CND 8.11% 3.4¢ condor energy limited

q...will this ould bint sell her shares, page-16

1. 303 Posts.

Cara, this company has let every shareholder down with their decision making.

Im afraid that the reality is Bkp has not been able to carry out the vision they sold 3 years ago to shareholders.

This company had the tenements , the management(all had a good track record) the industry knowledge and experience to drive this company into a successful mid cap company.

This management talked about being the entrepeurial go getters of the energy sector.

The best outcome for this company would be to sell down the africa assets BUT keep a small percentage of each block say 3%. If they can do this and get say 8 - 10 million dollars , then at least the company can still dream of completing the vision they said in 2005.

This is the only outcome that would save this company from being a shell. Anythink less is suicide.

If i was in this position and running this company this is what i would do. The only other way is to raise funds through a third party, for 20 million.(By way of Bonds)

These funds is for the drilling of Mali acreage.
    Also management told to cut spending and scale back their salaries to reflect their performance.

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $19.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $43.68K 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 681110 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 67778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.