IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Q wins his slab of Carona

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Righto Mr Q, the time has come to pay my debt with a slab of Carona coming your way, well deserved. That doesn't mean our banter ends or my enthusiasm for the stock takes a breather as I've invested some major coin into this puppy to make the big kill and remind you of your incorrect view on MBE, just like I did when it hit highs of 33c & 44c.

Can you please email me your contact details and/or bank account no with BSB to [email protected] so I can transfer say $50 to cover the slab. I haven't seen a slab of Carona for more than $50 lately, but if your local is more then it is what it is.

Please let me know when your details are there so I can log on to grab it. Any others need to stick to HC as I won't be checking this address.

It would be a very good thing to see you swing to my side of the MBE fence in due course so you can join me at the party. It might not be the $1 party I've long hoped for, but perhaps the 50c one with less expensive champers. Neil needs to really convince the market his original dream of taking their marketing IP to the world still has first mover advantage and high margins as they have confirmed recently.

You will either be sucking on Carona's with me and my mates or wearing a pink skirt and serving us because you lost the biggest bet of all..... MBE hitting the big time!

Congrats again my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.