IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Finaldestination, my average buy in is 5.4c. It used to be 5.1c,...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Finaldestination, my average buy in is 5.4c. It used to be 5.1c, but I had to sell some at around 25c & 32 (thank goodness) for my reno which went way over budget. I then reloaded delux at various prices around these levels for another crack at the big kill which is very likely IMO.

I believe we are at a much better point now than when I invested at 2c as it was making losses with no certainty of it going cashflow positive.

5 years later you can buy the stock at 5.2c, it's cashflow positive, cash in the bank, blue chip marketing clientele, making over $5.3 mil EBITDA this year according to management with "increasing margins" on lower turnover.

They have learned from the DCB drama where they got distracted by the lure of big DCB revenue which also required huge advertising investment with no certainty of when or if they would get their money back. It certainly made them millions, but it all came crashing down when the telcos got too many complaints and there was an unforeseen integration issue where 100% of their traffic was going via one provider which froze their revenue overnight.

The smart phone marketing is a very different business and the reason I invested in the first place. MBE have world class IP technology where they can provide Cadbury, Coke and the like absolute targeted campaigns at an incredibly affordable price which is the future of advertising. And when they invest money to attract customers, I understand there is only a 30 day turnaround for obtaining revenue which is why this FY may surprise on the upside with not as many writedowns depressing NPAT like last FY.

TV, outdoor, magazine, radio etc advertising is like throwing a dart at the dart board hoping to grab your target audience. MBE thanks to the telco database can tell the advertiser who looked at their ad, for how long and send it to say 40 + year olds in the Sydney CBD.

I think people will be pleasantly surprised by Neil's vision as he is the marketing expert and it's now his baby. Chris took the company to incredible heights and is there on the board as a valuable partner in their quest to make it big time with around 30 million reasons to do so each.

I've got another slab of Carona riding on an EPS of .050c or greater with Q and won't that be a sweet win if I extract it from our glass half empty pessimist from Victoria. I should have made it VB, but I can't drink that mediocre lager which would be very bad for my optimistic image.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.