HHR 7.69% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Well wasn't expecting this, this is the stock market for you,...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Well wasn't expecting this, this is the stock market for you, you think you have it all figured out and then it kicks you in the nuts.

There's really not much to be said until the regulators give the go ahead (or not) to be honest.

The trends in the world seem to yo-yo between complacency and crisis. There seems to be be a fair amount of complacency now. Everyone is "used" to the reality of two ongoing wars. This is the new norm. Until the next crisis, complacency will dominate. I don't have a crystal ball but if the past is any indicator there are plenty more crisis to come.

Surely the project is too far along to suddenly capitulate - its literally one step away from construction. And fully funded to production to boot.

Also just to cover our bases (I doubt this would be the case) but in the event management is reading this and are bitter about not getting their performance shares last year and letting the share price go to shit because of it, I would just like you say you WIN.

I've learnt my lesson and if you lot can please support the share price and stop it from going to complete shit I promise to support every performance shares going forward!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.44K 1.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 19222670 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3488425 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.