HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Q1 - 2024, page-215

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    When you call them please ask if they are aware and familiar with the NSTA FDP/FID process. Perhaps better to send them a copy in advance.

If they told Byron that it is all political constraints and concerns and it turns out there is issues with NSTA then we have to check our reserve funds for legal actions. I hope that will not be required. Might be worth asking if the politics are with Labour or RRE.

The politics may impact the future but should not impact the ongoing. This means Phase 2 and 3 + new licenses will be impacted. Not good for future price action, and I would be interested to see if Bell Potter maintains their guidance.

The price action is strange at this point in time, and if leaky ship has happened again it should and will have consequences. Hopefully we will recover in near future and if the FDP/FID process is positively confirmed we should be back at upper range levels (2.2).

Shame on HHR again for leaving shareholders unnecessarily struggling. It is just the worst form of contempt to ignore investors over and over again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.5K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15112888 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7178891 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.