HHR 12.5% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

This stock has really got me baffled...The news relating to...

1. 1,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    This stock has really got me baffled...

The news relating to Rockrose backstopping the project to provide 100% of the development cost means the HHR have at worst free carry for 20% (worth multiplies of current SP) which is good news and demonstrates Viaro's commitment to the project.

I can only see the NSTA's delay in permitting for the Anning and Somerville fields project as weighing badly on a nervous market but there has always been a huge disconnect with the market and the valuation put forward by a few brokers who cover HHR.

What am I missing???

Even with a change in the UK government to Labor later this year this project you would hope would have already received permitting by then and cant see a labor government killing of the OandG industry in the UK let alone change the goal posts to previously permitted projects.

This one is puzzling, maybe Rockrose are facilitating the sell off in the SP for a low TO to secure 100% of the project they are keen to develop.

Is the NSTA decision the only major risk to HHR? the SP has struggled to break 2.5c even before all this doubt from the delayed NSTA decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $61.67K 8.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7711663 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4378976 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.